A biological product that provides an ecological solution for water
Working with ecological water solutions helps communities to take charge of their own water by providing them with the knowledge and tools to treat, reclaim and reuse their water naturally.
As long as there is biodegradable waste and as long as it increases at a faster pace than the water can be reclaimed, there will be a need for an ecological solution……until a natural ecological balance in water is reached and maintained.
edwwe works with the best Engineer on the planet "NATURE"
The biological product is a particular combination of nutrients, enzymes, bacteria and neutralizers obtained from within our ecosystem that is necessary to decompose and digest soft biodegradable waste.
Simple in application, cost effective, improves system efficiency, and simplifies waste water treatment. The biological product focuses on the liquefying of biodegradable waste, delivering all-natural, eco-friendly, reclaimed, reusable water.
edwwe is always looking for new solutions that may evolve to help treat water.
We are currently working with acid mine drainage (AMD), a worldwide issue, where mine water is going into streams and rivers. Coffee growers have issues with mucilage, the by-product of the coffee washing process. This waste water is a major pollutant in coffee producing countries worldwide. As it is a soft organic matter, we believe we can address this problem as well.
edwwe Special Projects
At a time when fecal water pollution and related human health and environmental issues are growing world wide, edwwe works with simpler options that both adults and youth can administer.
Immediate corrective measures can be taken to address the chronic pollution of water, tributaries and lakes, to combat high costs of chemicals, along with numerous human health, livestock, wildlife and environmental issues.
- As the biological product follows its food source; soft organic matter, into above or underground water it addresses fecal contamination, clearing the overloading of organic matter.
- With regular maintenance and management it removes the food source of pathogenic bacteria like Cholera and Typhoid, thereby decreasing waterborne water borne diseases.
- The before and after readings have shown a reduction of E.coli of an average of 98.2% and
- Total Coliform of an average of 91.2%.
- With correct usage, pathogens are virtually eliminated so that acceptable outflow readings of the reclaimed water are achieved without the need of any form of mechanical equipment or skilled labour.
Treating water at the source has been shown to be one of the most effective and economical means of preventing waterborne disease.
Moving from Waste to Resource
Waste water from humans, animals and agriculture is growing at an alarming rate faster than nature or current methods can treat and return the water to its natural ecological state of balance. We are running out of fresh water.
Internationally agriculture is using 70% to 90% of the world’s fresh water. This is not sustainable. We can reuse this valuable asset, reclaimed water.
- The waste can be collected and with the biological product, converted to liquid and mineral rich nutrients from the reclaimed water can be reused for agricultural purposes, irrigation and growing of crops.
- Crop yields of at least 20% higher, as compared to yields using commercial fertilizer, along with an increase in the protein content of the grain, have been recorded.
This encompassing approach allows for practical cost recovery
- Another option is to treat the biological portion of waste water, thereby speeding up the release of biogases which can be then harnessed and used for power generation; for electricity and for cooking.
It also saves the use of fresh water for potable water uses
In this world with so much fecal contaminated water; a problem that comes at a great cost in lives, the environment and money; as a society we need to explore sustainable solutions.
edwwe believes this is ONE. ‘Waste to Resource’